This article walks you through adding a controller into the MonitorCast WebClient application.
- Log into MonitorCast by browsing to https:// [Server IP Address]:8080
- When prompted enter the Username and Password to gain access
- On the left tree click on Hardware and then Hardware Config
- Click on Default ControllerGroup or the specified created ControllerGroup
- Click on the pencil/paper icon on the right of ControllerGroup and select New Controller
- Select ControllerGroup, Name, and enter the IP addres of the controller
- Click Save