- When attempting to install the Video Insight software on a machine, you may receive an empty error box with nothing more than a Red 'X'.
This issue is usually caused by attempting to install the Video Insight software while logged into the system as a Standard User.
1. On the system, verify that you are logged in as a user with Local Administrative rights.
2. Right-Click the Setup.exe file in question.
3. Choose Run as Administrator option.
- This should provide the software the rights needed to properly write information into the Windows Registry files as well as the SQL Database as needed.